another newbie |
another newbie |
May 10 2006, 06:19 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 18 Joined: May 2006 Member No: 404,792 |
hi. i'm new here. my name is ann and i am new to computer stuff. this is my first message board
|
|
|
|
![]() |
May 10 2006, 06:34 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Photoartist ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,363 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 399,390 |
Hello Ann.
As my username says, I'm Arjuna Capulong. That's my first and last name. First message board? Good choice. Make sure you read the community guidelines to avoid mistakes some newcomers make... See you around. |
|
|
|
snoopy1953 another newbie May 10 2006, 06:19 PM
This Confession Yay.
Hiii
I'm Hollyann,[yes yes one word]
Nice... May 10 2006, 06:27 PM
Sparkle09 Welcome to createblog!
It's tons of fun he... May 10 2006, 06:34 PM
snoopy1953 hi all, wow i didnt expect so many replies so fast... May 10 2006, 06:35 PM
This Confession ^hah
yea its homework
but its not that hard.
onc... May 10 2006, 06:49 PM
tainted_angel Hey there Ann.
Welcome to the forum community tha... May 10 2006, 06:51 PM
skp86 Hi Ann
My name is Steffie.
I love cB & I... May 10 2006, 07:12 PM
xbabyboo Welcome.I`m Ada.Nice to meet you,Ann. May 10 2006, 07:31 PM
Chii Hi Ann
Please call me Chii. I remember when I j... May 12 2006, 01:50 PM
annabel_x Hi Ann.
I'm Annie.
Welcome to cB!
See you ... May 12 2006, 10:37 PM
Intoxique Hi Ann, welcome to Createblog, I am Liz .
If you n... May 12 2006, 11:32 PM
niez_cho Hi Ann... welcome to cB!! :DD
I'm Winn... May 13 2006, 06:45 AM![]() ![]() |