My entries changed size |
My entries changed size |
May 7 2006, 03:07 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 7 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 350,761 |
I posted my entry today and all of a sudden the width of the entry had doubled, required the use of the scroll bar at the bottom. ALL of my entries on that page changed also. However, the entries on the "next" page did not. I didn't change any setting. Any idea what happened and how to restore it? Thanks
~~g. |
|
|
|
![]() |
May 8 2006, 09:21 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 7 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 350,761 |
My Xanga name is Chefwannabe
Feel free to see if you can determine what happened. I've read the source code and all my setting are at 100%, I didn't change anything. Yesterday, I wrote my entry and when I hit SAVE (or whatever the button says) it came up with the new width. ALL the entries on the page also changed width. I even deleted some of my comments, thinking that THEY somehow changed it. (I don't know how other people's setting affect mine, it may be possible.) I even compared the code from today's screen with "Next" screen. The setting seemed to be the same. Thanks again |
|
|
|
chef-N My entries changed size May 7 2006, 03:07 PM
fishcake-y Did you post any pictures? May 7 2006, 06:05 PM
chef-N No, I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. ... May 7 2006, 08:18 PM
add1cted2f1re post the codes in your custom header and your webs... May 7 2006, 09:36 PM
chef-N <marquee width="750" height="20... May 8 2006, 11:28 AM
fishcake-y .... Did you recently change you screen resolution... May 8 2006, 05:38 PM
fishcake-y [ http://www.xanga.com/Chefwannabe ]?
Works fine. ... May 9 2006, 05:58 PM
chef-N Thanks for your help. It's fine because I del... May 14 2006, 09:46 PM![]() ![]() |