My entries changed size |
My entries changed size |
May 7 2006, 03:07 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 7 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 350,761 |
I posted my entry today and all of a sudden the width of the entry had doubled, required the use of the scroll bar at the bottom. ALL of my entries on that page changed also. However, the entries on the "next" page did not. I didn't change any setting. Any idea what happened and how to restore it? Thanks
~~g. |
|
|
|
![]() |
May 8 2006, 05:38 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() You'll find me in your dreams. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,536 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 114,010 |
.... Did you recently change you screen resolution? The width of your page in page settings? Otherwise, could you please post your xanga?
I'd like to see it first hand. |
|
|
|
chef-N My entries changed size May 7 2006, 03:07 PM
fishcake-y Did you post any pictures? May 7 2006, 06:05 PM
chef-N No, I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. ... May 7 2006, 08:18 PM
add1cted2f1re post the codes in your custom header and your webs... May 7 2006, 09:36 PM
chef-N <marquee width="750" height="20... May 8 2006, 11:28 AM
chef-N My Xanga name is Chefwannabe
Feel free to see i... May 8 2006, 09:21 PM
fishcake-y [ http://www.xanga.com/Chefwannabe ]?
Works fine. ... May 9 2006, 05:58 PM
chef-N Thanks for your help. It's fine because I del... May 14 2006, 09:46 PM![]() ![]() |