My entries changed size |
My entries changed size |
May 7 2006, 03:07 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 7 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 350,761 |
I posted my entry today and all of a sudden the width of the entry had doubled, required the use of the scroll bar at the bottom. ALL of my entries on that page changed also. However, the entries on the "next" page did not. I didn't change any setting. Any idea what happened and how to restore it? Thanks
~~g. |
|
|
|
![]() |
May 8 2006, 11:28 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 7 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 350,761 |
<marquee width="750" height="20" direction="left" scrollamount="8"><br><font face="Andy" size="16pt" color="#ff99ff">Dance like no one's watching, love like you've never been hurt.</font><br></marquee>
<style type='text/css'> .itemTitle{ font-family: Andy; font-size: 3em; color: #cc99ff; border-bottom: 7px dotted #ff99ff; font-weight:bold; } </style> My marquee of 750 is within the normal range. (Plus, I've had it forever and haven't changed it.) The only thing in my Webstat is a tracker. The only thing that changed is my entries. The entire space is wider. All the other things on my site are still within the page. I can't find any setting that change the margins of the entries. My marquee is still fully on the page, so are the modules and everything else. The weird part is that on my previous pages, the setting are correct. It's only the current page that is stretched. (My DD has a page also and she's had no problems ~ I was thinking my computer had spazzed.) Any ideas? |
|
|
|
chef-N My entries changed size May 7 2006, 03:07 PM
fishcake-y Did you post any pictures? May 7 2006, 06:05 PM
chef-N No, I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. ... May 7 2006, 08:18 PM
add1cted2f1re post the codes in your custom header and your webs... May 7 2006, 09:36 PM
fishcake-y .... Did you recently change you screen resolution... May 8 2006, 05:38 PM
chef-N My Xanga name is Chefwannabe
Feel free to see i... May 8 2006, 09:21 PM
fishcake-y [ http://www.xanga.com/Chefwannabe ]?
Works fine. ... May 9 2006, 05:58 PM
chef-N Thanks for your help. It's fine because I del... May 14 2006, 09:46 PM![]() ![]() |