Comment Page, It's all screwed up! HELP!!! |
Comment Page, It's all screwed up! HELP!!! |
Apr 28 2006, 05:42 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 18 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 322,170 |
I just got my site pretty much the way I want it, minus one little problem...
The page for the comments is all screwed up, and I don't know why. If the code is working on the main page, why is it so f'ed up on the comments page??? http://www.xanga.com/hetecro |
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 30 2006, 08:55 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() You'll find me in your dreams. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,536 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 114,010 |
QUOTE It happens. The comments pag has a different structure, so sometimes the layout doesn't transfer over nicely. Yours still looks decent, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Trust me. I've tried everything to make it work properly (short of creating some complicated javascript code that I can't really fathom right now).And I use Mozilla. It's not Firfox, but it's decent enough. And to be honest, it happens to everyone. [ http://www.xanga.com/xX_your_user_name_her...73709/item.html ] |
|
|
|
hetecro Comment Page Apr 28 2006, 05:42 PM
peggysturr Your comment page looks okay...
It's f'ed... Apr 28 2006, 09:05 PM
n00b QUOTE(peggysturr @ Apr 28 2006, 9:05 PM) ... Apr 29 2006, 01:35 AM
fishcake-y It happens. The comments pag has a different struc... Apr 29 2006, 11:52 AM
hetecro I can't get the table to close, and the footer... Apr 30 2006, 01:56 PM![]() ![]() |