A flash site in progress, about 15 SWF files and a week in work by now ... |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
A flash site in progress, about 15 SWF files and a week in work by now ... |
Apr 21 2006, 09:08 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 42 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 361,343 |
welll it's been in works for about a week. I got the "stock layout" from a friend who bought it somewhere on a site... I hate some of the text quality ... hopefully imma either fix it up... or maybe imma just throw it away.
[- SJ DESIGN -][attachment=13519:attachment] |
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 30 2006, 05:53 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Yall Can't Neva Play Me ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 43 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 230,431 |
I LOVE IT
|
|
|
|
sarunas A flash site in progress Apr 21 2006, 09:08 PM
evanescencekid i like it =] i wish i knew flash... Apr 23 2006, 01:10 AM
XAfter_ShockX wow, thats really awesome!!! very nice... Apr 23 2006, 01:15 AM
digital.fragrance That's absolutely amazing! Apr 29 2006, 08:20 AM
DevinD man dat aint no joke. I wish I knew where to uplo... Apr 30 2006, 10:01 AM
add1cted2f1re ^buy a server or get someone to host your site Apr 30 2006, 03:49 PM
peggysturr Incredible. I wish I can make a flash (whether it ... Apr 30 2006, 06:05 PM![]() ![]() |