Comment Page, It's all screwed up! HELP!!! |
Comment Page, It's all screwed up! HELP!!! |
Apr 28 2006, 05:42 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 18 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 322,170 |
I just got my site pretty much the way I want it, minus one little problem...
The page for the comments is all screwed up, and I don't know why. If the code is working on the main page, why is it so f'ed up on the comments page??? http://www.xanga.com/hetecro |
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 30 2006, 01:56 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 18 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 322,170 |
I can't get the table to close, and the footer background isn't present. It looks WAAAY different in firefox... the comments page is aligned left, the backround is repeated an infinite number of times, the page is off scale, and the footer is squished in the bottom right corner. Is there something I could do to make this work better? Do I need a x-value {display:none}???
|
|
|
|
hetecro Comment Page Apr 28 2006, 05:42 PM
peggysturr Your comment page looks okay...
It's f'ed... Apr 28 2006, 09:05 PM
n00b QUOTE(peggysturr @ Apr 28 2006, 9:05 PM) ... Apr 29 2006, 01:35 AM
fishcake-y It happens. The comments pag has a different struc... Apr 29 2006, 11:52 AM
fishcake-y QUOTEIt happens. The comments pag has a different ... Apr 30 2006, 08:55 PM![]() ![]() |