Log In · Register

 
Comment Page, It's all screwed up! HELP!!!
hetecro
post Apr 28 2006, 05:42 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 322,170



I just got my site pretty much the way I want it, minus one little problem...

The page for the comments is all screwed up, and I don't know why. If the code is working on the main page, why is it so f'ed up on the comments page???
http://www.xanga.com/hetecro
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
talcumpowder
post Apr 29 2006, 11:52 AM
Post #2


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010



It happens. The comments pag has a different structure, so sometimes the layout doesn't transfer over nicely. Yours still looks decent, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: