Comment Page, It's all screwed up! HELP!!! |
Comment Page, It's all screwed up! HELP!!! |
Apr 28 2006, 05:42 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 18 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 322,170 |
I just got my site pretty much the way I want it, minus one little problem...
The page for the comments is all screwed up, and I don't know why. If the code is working on the main page, why is it so f'ed up on the comments page??? http://www.xanga.com/hetecro |
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 28 2006, 09:05 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Peggy. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,508 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 214,025 |
Your comment page looks okay...
It's f'ed up because the page is not centered or the background is different? Or something else? |
|
|
|
Apr 29 2006, 01:35 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Hello My Name Is INSERT HERE ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,372 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 394,903 |
|
|
|
|
hetecro Comment Page Apr 28 2006, 05:42 PM
fishcake-y It happens. The comments pag has a different struc... Apr 29 2006, 11:52 AM
hetecro I can't get the table to close, and the footer... Apr 30 2006, 01:56 PM
fishcake-y QUOTEIt happens. The comments pag has a different ... Apr 30 2006, 08:55 PM![]() ![]() |