Log In · Register

 
Comment Page, It's all screwed up! HELP!!!
hetecro
post Apr 28 2006, 05:42 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 322,170



I just got my site pretty much the way I want it, minus one little problem...

The page for the comments is all screwed up, and I don't know why. If the code is working on the main page, why is it so f'ed up on the comments page???
http://www.xanga.com/hetecro
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
sprezzatura
post Apr 28 2006, 09:05 PM
Post #2


Peggy.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,508
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 214,025



Your comment page looks okay...

It's f'ed up because the page is not centered or the background is different? Or something else?
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: