Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Express yourself!, Div Overlay! ft. Utada Hikaru
*digital.fragrance*
post Apr 27 2006, 09:34 PM
Post #1





Guest






Oh yeah!

What do you think? It's compatible in FF and IE!

(Look at the cool "digital.fragrance - welcome to my designs" bar!)
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*digital.fragrance*
post Apr 28 2006, 05:42 AM
Post #2





Guest






ACK the ad was up there last night! *dies*
Wait - the random flash ad does occasionally show up (the blue myspace part doesn't - and I don't want that part up) - after all, it's that ad that generates money for myspace to keep our accounts free :)

I didn't even us an ad remover or anything.

Anyway, it is hard to make things compatible in FF and IE in xanga, so I'm proud of myself now.
 

Posts in this topic
digital.fragrance   Express yourself!   Apr 27 2006, 09:34 PM
This Confession   haha you make it sound ultra hard to do something ...   Apr 27 2006, 09:47 PM
I own yourr face.   nice job on the scrollbars hehe...excessive comp...   Apr 27 2006, 09:50 PM
Ralph501   OH MY. THAT'S AWESOME !! Great job, I ...   Apr 27 2006, 10:34 PM
digital.fragrance   ACK the ad was up there last night! *dies* Wai...   Apr 28 2006, 05:42 AM
peggysturr   Holy... That is amazing. Everything just matches a...   Apr 28 2006, 10:02 PM
digital.fragrance   ^Thanks! Okay, I added a FF browser layout op...   Apr 28 2006, 10:15 PM
marzipan   ooo, i really like it! i love how it turned ou...   Apr 28 2006, 10:19 PM
iviaryjane   i like the colors   Jun 1 2006, 03:37 AM
digital.fragrance   ^ Thanks! I've added a new friends sectio...   Jun 2 2006, 10:33 AM
This Confession   don't bring back this old of topics iviayjane   Jun 2 2006, 11:05 AM
sarunas   wow...that's looks nice :D   Jun 2 2006, 11:36 AM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: