NEWBIE: Move Friends List Up |
NEWBIE: Move Friends List Up |
Apr 26 2006, 10:01 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 398,373 |
Here is my MySpace page... http://www.myspace.com/bronwynbhp
and I used the code from this http://www.createblog.com/layouts/download.php?id=6784 why in the heck do my friends and comments parts start so low on the page? They aren't supposed to according to the preview. I am a newbie, was looking for a quick easy install... not quite sure what to do thank you in advance! |
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 26 2006, 10:21 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
It could be your codes so post all of them.
Also add this script in abut me to fix your comment images: http://www.createblog.com/scripts/download.php?id=134 |
|
|
|
Bronwyn NEWBIE: Move Friends List Up Apr 26 2006, 10:01 PM
I own yourr face. I don't believe that there's a way you can... Apr 26 2006, 10:05 PM
Bronwyn QUOTE(I own yourr face. @ Apr 26 2006, 11... Apr 26 2006, 10:07 PM
I own yourr face. Aw, not all hope is lost.
You can still contact my... Apr 26 2006, 10:11 PM
soberup have you used a center tag on the page? try adding... Apr 27 2006, 10:15 AM![]() ![]() |