Log In · Register

 
NEWBIE: Move Friends List Up
bronwyn78
post Apr 26 2006, 10:01 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 398,373



Here is my MySpace page... http://www.myspace.com/bronwynbhp

and I used the code from this
http://www.createblog.com/layouts/download.php?id=6784

why in the heck do my friends and comments parts start so low on the page? They aren't supposed to according to the preview. I am a newbie, was looking for a quick easy install... not quite sure what to do

thank you in advance!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
GREASEbaby
post Apr 26 2006, 10:05 PM
Post #2


What's my name? Janette. and ily. <3
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,139
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,911



I don't believe that there's a way you can move your friends list up..the only thing (that I'm aware of) that you can move up is your about me..and you don't want that.
 
bronwyn78
post Apr 26 2006, 10:07 PM
Post #3


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 398,373



QUOTE(I own yourr face. @ Apr 26 2006, 11:05 PM) *
I don't believe that there's a way you can move your friends list up..the only thing (that I'm aware of) that you can move up is your about me..and you don't want that.

oh ok... :( guess I'll have to live with it! LOL thanks
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: