Log In · Register

 
seeing whos viewing my profile?
Equalizir
post Apr 23 2006, 08:36 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 394,628



Hi all,A friend of mine mentioned that theres programs or codes that will tell u whos viewing my profile?I just am curiuous if the same people are looking at it or just new people are checking myspace out.is this possible to due?also where can i get this code?thanks in advance
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
falsetigerlimbs
post Apr 23 2006, 07:21 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 441
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 330,617



http://profilepeep.com seems to be a good one. I've seen the photos of about 5 people since yesterday, and for the others it tells you their location. But it is also dependent upon people joining the service.

And aren't they against the terms of service, anyways? I should probably get rid of mine. Lol.
 
inomniaparatus
post Apr 23 2006, 10:59 PM
Post #3


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 395,148



QUOTE(false tiger limbs @ Apr 23 2006, 7:21 PM) *
And aren't they against the terms of service, anyways? I should probably get rid of mine. Lol.



Yes, they are against myspace TOS.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: