Log In · Register

 
Search, How to modify that
kidalpha
post Mar 29 2006, 02:04 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 304,710



you know when you search for someone on myspace and you see all their vital info stuff? Is there a way to change that or replace it with like a picture or something?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
kidalpha
post Apr 6 2006, 12:16 AM
Post #2


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 304,710



yeah, I'm sure I've seen it, I'm trying to find an example by browsing members but it's not giving me anything at this moment.

ok, where do I go to change that personal information then? I can't seem to find it.

never mind. I forgot my div overlay was covering the links
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: