Log In · Register

 
Search, How to modify that
kidalpha
post Mar 29 2006, 02:04 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 304,710



you know when you search for someone on myspace and you see all their vital info stuff? Is there a way to change that or replace it with like a picture or something?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
kidalpha
post Apr 6 2006, 12:00 AM
Post #2


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 304,710



that isn't actually what I meant. I mean is there a way for me to modify how I appear to others in a search? I know I've seen stuff where people's search info is scrolling in a marquee and stuff like that. I want to know if there is a way to completely replace my whole little summation.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: