I like to think of it as center stage..., ... But everyone keeps telling me I'm off-screen! |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
I like to think of it as center stage..., ... But everyone keeps telling me I'm off-screen! |
Apr 3 2006, 09:55 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() You'll find me in your dreams. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,536 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 114,010 |
Uh... Okay. I haven't blended (decently, that is) in a good long while. So, uh... This turned out really nicely for me. I really like it. A lot. XD Takes a bit to load, it's pretty huge and... Uh... It's a .png file.
Brushes from Project Zero&images are from the Shining Tears Collection of Visual Materials artbook from the Aethereality Gallery.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 4 2006, 12:53 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() You'll find me in your dreams. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,536 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 114,010 |
I didn't use any textures. =X It's all brushes... Uh. Yeah. Is it really flawless? o.o
&I like the center too. Bwahahaha... Further the theme of LOSS AND SUFFERING! In case you can't read most of the text, it all relates to loss and stuff. The two in the middle (the not-clouded ones) lost their friends (the clouded ones) to some evil force. Uh yeah. Stories to go with the blend. Whoa, I spend too much time on this. Okay, yeah... I'm getting hyper. Time for bed. |
|
|
|
fishcake-y I like to think of it as center stage... Apr 3 2006, 09:55 PM
mzkandi Very lovely, I love it! Apr 3 2006, 10:01 PM
Smoogrish Reili! *muah* That is gorgeous. I like how the... Apr 3 2006, 10:14 PM
skp86 As always, bea-ut-i-ful! Apr 3 2006, 10:14 PM
xbabyboo Reili..you are a blend master.
Thats a beautiful b... Apr 3 2006, 10:25 PM
guilinger123 It is very very lovely! Apr 3 2006, 10:33 PM
paperdoll. Agreed with the others.
You did a wonderful Job... Apr 3 2006, 11:10 PM
Madame C Very nice! Flawless blending. Apr 4 2006, 12:20 AM
mizz_americaz <33333333333333333
wow its great! perfect c... Apr 4 2006, 12:42 AM
Madame C QUOTE(fishcake-y @ Apr 4 2006, 1:53 ... Apr 5 2006, 08:48 PM
KissMe2408 Ah so beautiful!
I love it! You did a wond... Apr 4 2006, 01:53 AM
Jeng thats really nice.i like the border and all the co... Apr 4 2006, 01:52 PM
StanleyThePanda That is so pretty, I really like it. Apr 4 2006, 02:07 PM
ranniel That is awesome Reili. Very cool and flawless. Apr 4 2006, 06:06 PM
short_dark_hair Perfecto. Apr 4 2006, 08:39 PM
ecargnmyst its very nice ..i like the colors and the lightnes... Apr 5 2006, 08:49 PM
add1cted2f1re reili, stfu its amazingly awesome Apr 5 2006, 10:21 PM![]() ![]() |