Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

I like to think of it as center stage..., ... But everyone keeps telling me I'm off-screen!
talcumpowder
post Apr 3 2006, 09:55 PM
Post #1


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010



Uh... Okay. I haven't blended (decently, that is) in a good long while. So, uh... This turned out really nicely for me. I really like it. A lot. XD Takes a bit to load, it's pretty huge and... Uh... It's a .png file.
Brushes from Project Zero&images are from the Shining Tears Collection of Visual Materials artbook from the Aethereality Gallery.

 
 
Start new topic
Replies
turbulent
post Apr 4 2006, 12:42 AM
Post #2


I intend to live forever-so far, so good.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,820
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,137



<33333333333333333
wow its great! perfect colors, textures, positioning, everything. great job
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: