whatatragedy.org |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
whatatragedy.org |
Apr 1 2006, 04:39 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() i lost weight with Mulder! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 4,070 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 79,019 |
im still changing like..everything, but ive got most of my files added, and the rest ill add later.
http://whatatragedy.org o yea, im hosting too, so ill go and make a thread for that. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 3 2006, 06:12 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() je hebt het niveau van een poffertje ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 512 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 15,934 |
idk why, but I still don't like the table colours on the right. Dont mind me though, i'm just, erh, yeah. I really really really do love your site though. You did a great job getting it up! im so happy for you too. The hover-links are huge, and the cell-rollovers on the right become larger, instead of staying the same size. Then again, that may be the way you wanted it. You had alot of green in your main image, maybe try to implement some of that in your coding? Whatev. I love it though, great job =] I plugged you on my site (when it shows up). yep.
|
|
|
|
insomniac whatatragedy.org Apr 1 2006, 04:39 PM
toyo loco I like the header image, but I don't really li... Apr 1 2006, 04:47 PM
chococat15 QUOTE(toyo loco @ Apr 1 2006, 4:47 PM) I ... Apr 3 2006, 05:03 PM
guilinger123 Yay! You put it up!!
I love it! ... Apr 3 2006, 04:59 PM
StanleyThePanda I agree about the greyish color
BUT I STILL LOVE I... Apr 3 2006, 05:00 PM
insomniac actually, i just changed some colors. does it look... Apr 3 2006, 05:21 PM
StanleyThePanda QUOTE(insomniac @ Apr 3 2006, 6:21 PM) ac... Apr 5 2006, 01:07 PM
guilinger123 Yes the tables look better.
Now I love EVERYTHING... Apr 3 2006, 05:26 PM
insomniac QUOTE(Mooka009 @ Apr 3 2006, 6:12 PM) idk... Apr 3 2006, 06:49 PM
Mooka009 yeah, as i said again, dont mind me =/ it still lo... Apr 3 2006, 07:23 PM
LuvsDogs387 The blend looks good and so are the colors. But I ... Apr 5 2006, 06:54 PM
medic BTW.... Your host kicks ass..... Apr 5 2006, 11:15 PM![]() ![]() |