Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

whatatragedy.org
Mulder
post Apr 1 2006, 04:39 PM
Post #1


i lost weight with Mulder!
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 4,070
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 79,019



im still changing like..everything, but ive got most of my files added, and the rest ill add later.

http://whatatragedy.org

o yea, im hosting too, so ill go and make a thread for that.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
freeflow
post Apr 1 2006, 04:47 PM
Post #2


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



I like the header image, but I don't really like the greyish greenish color throught the tables.
Otherwise not bad. Nice domain.
 
chococat15
post Apr 3 2006, 05:03 PM
Post #3


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 361
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 299,326



QUOTE(toyo loco @ Apr 1 2006, 4:47 PM) *
I like the header image, but I don't really like the greyish greenish color throught the tables.
Otherwise not bad. Nice domain.


i agree, i don't like the green. but that is a wonderful blend! ^_^
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: