Log In · Register

 
I don't WANT to hide my music player!
texaslaura
post Mar 25 2006, 04:17 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 388,355



Ok I've searched the forum and the scripts, so I thought it a valid question to ask. The layout I have hides my music player and I want it back. I saw this hint (typed below) in the Scripts on how to HIDE it, so you would think doing the reverse would be true, right? Well, I couldn't find this code in my layout code anywhere. Help please! Thanks

<embed src="URL HERE" hidden=false autostart=true loop=true width="100" height="20"></embed>

MySpace URL:

http://www.myspace.com/texas_laura
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
freeflow
post Mar 25 2006, 04:33 PM
Post #2


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



What are you asking? Your myspace music player shows..
 
texaslaura
post Mar 25 2006, 04:41 PM
Post #3


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 388,355



QUOTE(toyo loco @ Mar 25 2006, 4:33 PM) *
What are you asking? Your myspace music player shows..


Hmm. Well I can see the block where I think it should be, but it just has my Myspace URL there - I don't see the equalizer or the play/pause button or anything
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: