Log In · Register

 
Blah. I can't get it to work, Yeah. I can't fix my myspace.
Gr.
post Mar 21 2006, 02:06 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 387,852



I am really mad because I have that one iTunes layout. and I can't get the edit button to work. I tried what it said. and it said "URL not found." and I can't do anything. and BLAH! I need super help.

because I suck cry.gif

this is my myspace. My Sad Myspace =(
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
coldtrance
post Mar 21 2006, 02:28 AM
Post #2


There Are Strange Things Afoot At The Cirlce K
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,130
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 253,395



so you cant get to the editing? did u try safe mode?
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: