Log In · Register

 
friends
iluvcrazyworld
post Mar 19 2006, 10:59 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 138
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 160,712



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=31134267thats a site im working on i was wondering if someone can help me get only the friends to go into the friends suppossedly box id appreciate the help
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
freeflow
post Mar 20 2006, 12:27 AM
Post #2


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



I do understand your question.
You can't just have your friends in a div. You have to make a custom friends list to do so.

You can either put your friends + comments in a div , or custom friends list.

mellow.gif as I said:
QUOTE
If you want your friends in there then you have to do a custom friends list unless you want them w/ comments...


I looked at your site in ff its a div overlay. Well atleast thats all that shows in firefox.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: