Samurai Champloo, icons |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Samurai Champloo, icons |
Mar 15 2006, 02:03 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Milo Kamalani ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Human Posts: 954 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 274,798 |
I love Jin....if he were real I would be in jail for adult-napping......coughandrapecough. (: |
|
|
|
![]() |
| *ranniel* |
Mar 15 2006, 09:27 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
i like the second one. good job, they all look great.
|
|
|
|
Stephire Samurai Champloo Mar 15 2006, 02:03 AM
mizz_americaz lol 'adult napping'
the icons are cute i ... Mar 15 2006, 01:55 PM
skp86 QUOTEI love Jin....if he were real I would be in j... Mar 15 2006, 03:43 PM
digital.fragrance YES! Samurai Champloo! Great designs - th... Mar 15 2006, 04:00 PM
Jeng i like the borders on them all. those are all real... Mar 15 2006, 04:06 PM
damnDUHMARCO wow. i love champloo !! i like your icons ... Mar 15 2006, 04:50 PM
xbabyboo Wow.Nice! Love `em all. Mar 15 2006, 10:51 PM![]() ![]() |