genesis, =) |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
genesis, =) |
Mar 14 2006, 03:56 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() I intend to live forever-so far, so good. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,820 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,137 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| *Zatanna* |
Mar 14 2006, 06:43 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
Sorry, I have nothing bad to say. ;) This looks wonderful. Great colors and textures.
|
|
|
|
mizz_americaz genesis Mar 14 2006, 03:56 PM
digital.fragrance WONDERFUL!!! I love it!
Picky? We... Mar 14 2006, 04:09 PM
skp86 i agree with rachael.
but i think you really, real... Mar 14 2006, 05:04 PM
Mooka009 I loved it! I absolutely love the placement of... Mar 14 2006, 06:35 PM
tic tac. That looks really nice. I think you should lower t... Mar 14 2006, 06:49 PM
xbabyboo Thats really nice.The colors and textures and the ... Mar 14 2006, 06:59 PM
mizz_americaz i edited it, is that any better?! Mar 14 2006, 08:02 PM
seriouslynikki The edited one is better. I do like the font in th... Mar 14 2006, 08:54 PM
Kristinaa I applaude you.
I bow down.
You put me to shame. Mar 14 2006, 10:03 PM
ecargnmyst i dont know...i really still like the first one..O... Mar 14 2006, 10:05 PM
xxamandajanexx you just started blending and are already awesomee... Mar 15 2006, 06:29 AM
Jeng amazing blend and i really like the texture you us... Mar 15 2006, 04:16 PM
digital.fragrance Looks nice - you can add a little more texture det... Mar 15 2006, 04:24 PM
ermfermoo I like it, but my only concern is the relation bet... Mar 15 2006, 05:56 PM
mizz_americaz lol stupid story behind that. i was gonna call it ... Mar 15 2006, 06:29 PM
ranniel ^ when she asked for picky, im guessing the title ... Mar 15 2006, 09:25 PM![]() ![]() |