Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

genesis, =)
turbulent
post Mar 14 2006, 03:56 PM
Post #1


I intend to live forever-so far, so good.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,820
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,137





less texture/different font


be harsh and picky
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
feferity
post Mar 14 2006, 06:35 PM
Post #2


je hebt het niveau van een poffertje
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 512
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 15,934



I loved it! I absolutely love the placement of the pictures, but as rachael said, the textures are a bit much. Id tone it down a little, not TOO much, cuz the textures are actually very nice, but you dont want it to overcome the blend itself. Absolutely beautiful thought, it's hawt =] Great job maryland!
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: