Log In · Register

 
Saying Whaddup!, Just a Hello, really.
dlanijer
post Mar 13 2006, 01:19 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 385,905



Introducing myself and saying hello.
My name is Rejinald. Backwards its Dlanijer. Heehee.
I'm new to this forum, but not so new to Xanga.
Though I have no credentials to back it up. blink.gif

I used to use my Xanga way back when, but then moved to Myspace.
Ever since I saw one of your member's sites Xanga grew on me again.
SO yeah, just wanted to try another layout for old times sake.

I can't quite put up my avatar or sig, because I'm at school.
But I can link to my xanga! Give me tips on what to fix if you can too!
It looks best on Firefox, iffy on IE. 1024 x 768 please.

Wow, long intro. Uhm, ok bye bye! biggrin.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
iDecay
post Mar 13 2006, 07:39 PM
Post #2


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



Hey Reji, I'm Tina. _smile.gif Welcome to cB! Enjoy your stay. _smile.gif PM me if needed.
 

Posts in this topic
Rejinald   Saying Whaddup!   Mar 13 2006, 01:19 PM
xSWEETxCANDiix   Hi Rejinald! I'm Sha Welcome to CB! g...   Mar 13 2006, 02:37 PM
Teesa   Hey Rejinald! My name is Teesa. Welcome! Y...   Mar 13 2006, 03:52 PM
iNyCxShoRT   Hey Rejinald, I'm Jane. Nice to meet you.   Mar 13 2006, 05:27 PM
Rejinald   Thanks for the warm welcomes everybody! Since ...   Mar 13 2006, 05:38 PM
tic tac.   Hey Reji, I'm Tina. Welcome to cB! Enjoy ...   Mar 13 2006, 07:39 PM
skp86   Hi Rejinald =] My name is Steffie My name backwar...   Mar 13 2006, 09:14 PM
xbabyboo   Hey Reginald.I`m Ada.welcome to cb3.   Mar 14 2006, 02:12 AM
ranniel   Hey Rejinald, Wha` dup? I'm Ranniel, welco...   Mar 14 2006, 09:39 AM
APPLEjuicex   haha, hi! im maggie. welcome to cb. =]   Mar 14 2006, 11:43 AM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: