Saying Whaddup!, Just a Hello, really. |
Saying Whaddup!, Just a Hello, really. |
Mar 13 2006, 01:19 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Mar 2006 Member No: 385,905 |
Introducing myself and saying hello.
My name is Rejinald. Backwards its Dlanijer. Heehee. I'm new to this forum, but not so new to Xanga. Though I have no credentials to back it up. I used to use my Xanga way back when, but then moved to Myspace. Ever since I saw one of your member's sites Xanga grew on me again. SO yeah, just wanted to try another layout for old times sake. I can't quite put up my avatar or sig, because I'm at school. But I can link to my xanga! Give me tips on what to fix if you can too! It looks best on Firefox, iffy on IE. 1024 x 768 please. Wow, long intro. Uhm, ok bye bye! |
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 13 2006, 05:38 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Mar 2006 Member No: 385,905 |
Thanks for the warm welcomes everybody!
Since my name is so long, everyone can just call me Reji. @Teesa: Those Xanga's at the showcase look awesome! I don't think I can really compare to much there, but criticism could help me out also. It seems my layout is pretty large, maybe next time I'll condense it just a little! |
|
|
|
Rejinald Saying Whaddup! Mar 13 2006, 01:19 PM
xSWEETxCANDiix Hi Rejinald!
I'm Sha
Welcome to CB!
g... Mar 13 2006, 02:37 PM
Teesa Hey Rejinald! My name is Teesa. Welcome! Y... Mar 13 2006, 03:52 PM
iNyCxShoRT Hey Rejinald, I'm Jane. Nice to meet you. Mar 13 2006, 05:27 PM
tic tac. Hey Reji, I'm Tina. Welcome to cB! Enjoy ... Mar 13 2006, 07:39 PM
skp86 Hi Rejinald =]
My name is Steffie
My name backwar... Mar 13 2006, 09:14 PM
xbabyboo Hey Reginald.I`m Ada.welcome to cb3. Mar 14 2006, 02:12 AM
ranniel Hey Rejinald, Wha` dup? I'm Ranniel, welco... Mar 14 2006, 09:39 AM
APPLEjuicex haha, hi! im maggie. welcome to cb. =] Mar 14 2006, 11:43 AM![]() ![]() |