Log In · Register

 
screenshots? i hope this is the right place
miiichellley
post Mar 13 2006, 12:55 AM
Post #1


my michelle.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 792
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 267,094



Well, I hope this is the right place to ask for help here, since this is relating to a myspace layout that I'm trying to make.

I'm trying to submit a myspace layout to createblog. However, it tells me the following:
QUOTE
The screenshot should not be cropped, or taken in wide-screen.

And I don't really understand what they mean by that. Could someone please help me? Thanks.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
miiichellley
post Mar 13 2006, 01:14 AM
Post #2


my michelle.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 792
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 267,094



Okay, I changed the size using Ctrl + E to the right size, but when I resubmitted the layout, it still said the same thing..
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: