Can't save!!!, This is extremely urgent I need an answer like now.. |
Can't save!!!, This is extremely urgent I need an answer like now.. |
Mar 11 2006, 12:14 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() uhhh?*confused face* ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 105 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 222,267 |
OK...I just got a new layout and I was putting it in and its one where you haft to go through and edit it all yourself, and enter all your friend addresses and names and all that, and then all the stuff in your side module,and edit it all and enter you site like everywhere and it takes absulutely forever, well, I wanted to see it before I saved it, big mistake, because the layout goes over the little do you want to save box, and if you hit the back button and go back to the look & feel you loose everything you just did, and I don't want to loose and hour and a halfs worth of work. Please help me.
|
|
|
|
azn.peace.maker umm what i do when I'm doing those kind of stu... Mar 11 2006, 01:43 AM
ebonylaurels Yeah, if I was intellegent enough to think ahead I... Mar 11 2006, 01:47 AM
niez_cho Okay.
[ TOPIC CLOSED ] Mar 11 2006, 07:03 AM![]() ![]() |