Log In · Register

 
Colored Borders
redciv2
post Feb 25 2006, 12:30 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 120
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 61,408



I would like to add colored borders around everywhere (in the screenshot) where I've put a thin red border. (I added the red borders in Paint---there are no borders currently). I don't want a border around anything that doesn't have one in the picture. How would I do this?

I have yet to figure out borders. After trying different codes, I kept messing up, so I thought I'd just ask.

Also, do all borders have to be the same color?

Here is the URL: http://i1.tinypic.com/oiw5c5.jpg
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
duplicatex0x0x0
post Feb 26 2006, 12:36 AM
Post #2


Senior Member
******

Group: Duplicate
Posts: 1,912
Joined: May 2005
Member No: 137,527



I know you can have diff tables have borders, I also know that you can set certain text to have borfders, but I don't think that its possible for you to have colored borders in such random places on your profile. To answer your second question; Yes, you can have diff colored borders, but not for each table, just for the diff sides of the border.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: