Colored Borders |
Colored Borders |
Feb 25 2006, 12:30 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 120 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 61,408 |
I would like to add colored borders around everywhere (in the screenshot) where I've put a thin red border. (I added the red borders in Paint---there are no borders currently). I don't want a border around anything that doesn't have one in the picture. How would I do this?
I have yet to figure out borders. After trying different codes, I kept messing up, so I thought I'd just ask. Also, do all borders have to be the same color? Here is the URL: http://i1.tinypic.com/oiw5c5.jpg |
|
|
|
redciv2 I know bumping isn't the best thing to do, but... Feb 26 2006, 12:33 AM
tcunningham1589 I know you can have diff tables have borders, I al... Feb 26 2006, 12:36 AM
redciv2 Okay, well I tried something....
Here is what I g... Feb 26 2006, 12:53 AM![]() ![]() |