Yeah. |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Yeah. |
Feb 19 2006, 11:50 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
tk prt yr hd ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 184 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 125,330 |
Result of my boredom. Mmm, so I made this and fixed most of the bugs, I haven't added all the content yet but what do you think so far?
http://www.carterswebpage.com/ |
|
|
|
![]() |
Feb 22 2006, 12:28 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() ^_^ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,666 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 4,225 |
hmm...it says you've exceeded the daily bandwidth quota.
|
|
|
|
cookieskater2 Yeah. Feb 19 2006, 11:50 AM
guilinger123 I like it alot!
Except I have a higher resolut... Feb 19 2006, 12:02 PM
toyo loco its alright I like the splash page
.
Actual layou... Feb 19 2006, 12:30 PM
cookieskater2 I'm sorry but I do not see any pink?
And I... Feb 19 2006, 12:38 PM
toyo loco QUOTE(cookieskater2 @ Feb 19 2006, 9:38 A... Feb 19 2006, 01:02 PM
insomniac it takes me to imageshack.
*beats up computer* Feb 19 2006, 12:41 PM
Stephire Oh shit the the shins.<3
I really don't wan... Feb 19 2006, 04:44 PM
artislife90 REMOVE THE MUSIC!
Your code needs work. Feb 19 2006, 05:55 PM
Libertie I don't like the font for the "gun plus g... Feb 19 2006, 09:05 PM
cookieskater2 I think I fixed most of the bugs now other than th... Feb 20 2006, 12:30 AM
toyo loco The blog area is fine and looks better your naviga... Feb 20 2006, 01:27 AM
K1D i like the splash site but the banner has too many... Feb 20 2006, 03:14 AM
ji_cabinx it's really cool! i really like the splash... Feb 20 2006, 06:51 PM
Maestro Wow, the splash page is just great! I like the... Feb 20 2006, 07:10 PM
cookieskater2 I redid it.
Just gotta update a little CSS and it... Feb 20 2006, 10:30 PM
cookieskater2 Yeah it happens.
Sorry about that.
I'm gonna... Feb 22 2006, 06:49 AM![]() ![]() |