im missing you |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
im missing you |
Feb 20 2006, 06:47 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,584 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 70,748 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Feb 21 2006, 09:14 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 7,149 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 213,509 |
ha thats awesome.i like the colors you chose to you.it fits well,Great job
|
|
|
|
ecargnmyst im missing you Feb 20 2006, 06:47 PM
skp86 Ha I like the quote.
And it look cute
Good work Feb 20 2006, 06:48 PM
Maestro I like the color scheme. I like the target brush i... Feb 20 2006, 07:06 PM
insomniac haha. i like it.
its sweet... in a slightly barba... Feb 20 2006, 07:08 PM
mizz_americaz hahaha thats a great.. pun! lol its awesome, i... Feb 20 2006, 07:13 PM
xbabyboo Love the quote!
It`s awesome! Feb 20 2006, 10:44 PM
KissMe2408 haha that's great! I love it!
This wou... Feb 21 2006, 12:20 PM
ecargnmyst really? yay..i was just thinking about making it l... Feb 21 2006, 05:17 PM
islandgirl4eva Yes! You should. It's so cute, and funny, ... Feb 21 2006, 05:28 PM
mona lisa Originality and wonderful concept. I love it. I ag... Feb 21 2006, 05:33 PM![]() ![]() |