Juelz Santana |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Juelz Santana |
Feb 20 2006, 06:22 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
KEEP 0N DREAM``N ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 82 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 332,251 |
This was made for one of my ''net- friends''.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Feb 20 2006, 06:41 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() hello : ) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,227 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 13,139 |
It looks good however, I don't like the brushes in the upper left hand corner. It seems like you just randomly added them there and I don't think it really does anything for the image. Also, perhaps lower the opacity of the red stripes so it's a more subtle change from color to color. And I think you should outline the letters in white or something so they can stand out because parts of the letters are hard to see because it blends in too much.
Nonetheless, good job. |
|
|
|
PRE design Juelz Santana Feb 20 2006, 06:22 PM
ecargnmyst looks pretty cool..i dont like how the font switch... Feb 20 2006, 06:23 PM
skp86 It's nice but I don't like the pattern and... Feb 20 2006, 06:32 PM
Maestro This looks great. I just don't really like the... Feb 20 2006, 08:24 PM
xxamandajanexx no idea who that is..
but gj! however, the str... Feb 20 2006, 09:00 PM
Im So Vain Juelz is so fine. Good job I like it. Feb 20 2006, 09:02 PM
pinayprincess i like; but i think the stripes disturb the pictur... Feb 20 2006, 10:27 PM
xbabyboo THATS MY MAN!
hehe That`s cute not just... Feb 20 2006, 10:30 PM
PRE design thnks . some of yall advice help . . others dont k... Feb 21 2006, 01:42 AM
maryissa thats hot. i like. I like ur stuff. Its like diffe... Feb 21 2006, 01:59 AM
PRE design QUOTE(maryissa @ Feb 21 2006, 12:59 AM) t... Feb 23 2006, 11:35 PM
Jeng thats pretty good.i dont like the brushes at the t... Feb 21 2006, 09:10 AM
tic tac. I really like everything, except for the font. Feb 23 2006, 11:38 PM![]() ![]() |