Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

A n00bish banner
xosteffanator
post Feb 20 2006, 10:45 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,055
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 174,796



This is such a n00bish banner.
Oh well I was bored so I just started to play around with brushes....
I don't like it too much but maybe you will
thumbed

[Stefanie is my real name btw]
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
eternalwonder143
post Feb 20 2006, 12:01 PM
Post #2


join the random conga line...
****

Group: Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 80,276



Oh, I remember my n00b days...:) everyone has 'em! I like the colors you used on the banner, and the brushes you picked contrasted nicely with your font. :)
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: