Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

sympathy ft. drew barrymore, c&c?
eternalyfe
post Feb 18 2006, 10:35 AM
Post #1


there's nothing, the end, it's begun
****

Group: Member
Posts: 221
Joined: Feb 2006
Member No: 370,838




Sixth for createblog.
Name: Sympathy
Programs: Adobe Photoshop 7.0


 
 
Start new topic
Replies
helloxfriend
post Feb 20 2006, 02:06 AM
Post #2


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 187
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 79,242



Wow, that's gorgeous. I love the way you blend.. Btw, where do you get your pictures? And what's the font you used for ' stranger than your sympathy '
 

Posts in this topic
eternalyfe   sympathy ft. drew barrymore   Feb 18 2006, 10:35 AM
skp86   Wow that looks great I love how everything is pos...   Feb 18 2006, 11:05 AM
Kristinaa   The fonts are well..bleh. But everything else is...   Feb 18 2006, 11:17 AM
smrkangl   The fonts don't really go well with each other...   Feb 18 2006, 12:19 PM
Zatanna   It's a very clean blend. I love the images yo...   Feb 18 2006, 12:23 PM
xbabyboo   I don`t really like the fonts. Well not the se...   Feb 18 2006, 12:29 PM
sociallydsoryntd   Good bleding, it's just the sizing that irks m...   Feb 19 2006, 04:17 AM
KissMe2408   Hey not bad at all. I really like what you did. T...   Feb 19 2006, 04:36 AM
REBELnDISGUISE   That's really good. The middle picture doesn...   Feb 19 2006, 02:54 PM
tic tac.   That is really nice. The blend is awesome! Tho...   Feb 19 2006, 03:05 PM
xSWEETxCANDiix   I love it. (=. & sort of agree with what peopl...   Feb 19 2006, 03:08 PM
Stephire   I love this. The soft tone colors are great.   Feb 19 2006, 04:41 PM
-lana   I don't really like the fonts either, but ever...   Feb 19 2006, 05:38 PM
Jeng   i really like the colors,great bledning,i like the...   Feb 19 2006, 05:57 PM
add1cted2f1re   absolutely GORGEOUS   Feb 19 2006, 08:13 PM
helloxfriend   Wow, that's gorgeous. I love the way you blend...   Feb 20 2006, 02:06 AM
liloandstitchx3   That's really good! Somehow, she looks les...   Feb 23 2006, 07:37 PM
ranniel   I think it's great, but there is always more r...   Feb 23 2006, 07:38 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: