Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Yeah.
cookieskater2
post Feb 19 2006, 11:50 AM
Post #1


tk prt yr hd
****

Group: Member
Posts: 184
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 125,330



Result of my boredom. Mmm, so I made this and fixed most of the bugs, I haven't added all the content yet but what do you think so far?

http://www.carterswebpage.com/
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
cookieskater2
post Feb 19 2006, 12:38 PM
Post #2


tk prt yr hd
****

Group: Member
Posts: 184
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 125,330



I'm sorry but I do not see any pink?

And I'm trying to change the margins of the page but it doesn't seem to be working.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: