Yeah. |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Yeah. |
Feb 19 2006, 11:50 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
tk prt yr hd ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 184 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 125,330 |
Result of my boredom. Mmm, so I made this and fixed most of the bugs, I haven't added all the content yet but what do you think so far?
http://www.carterswebpage.com/ |
|
|
|
![]() |
Feb 19 2006, 12:30 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
its alright I like the splash page
. Actual layout has too many brushes and things going on in it. You should get rid of the big pink titles. There is too much spaace in it. Your text is really spaced out, you should also get rid of that or make the space smaller. Also are you supposed to have a white bg behind the blog? if so then you should give it some space from the top image. Make the other navigation side smaller and closer to the blog maybe? If you leave it attached to the top thats fine but get rid of the date or make it look different because the date ruins it. With the whole pink thing. Or why not change the format of the titles and get rid of the pink period. Theres no pink in the layout so its petty pointless. Otherwise its ok. |
|
|
|
cookieskater2 Yeah. Feb 19 2006, 11:50 AM
guilinger123 I like it alot!
Except I have a higher resolut... Feb 19 2006, 12:02 PM
cookieskater2 I'm sorry but I do not see any pink?
And I... Feb 19 2006, 12:38 PM
toyo loco QUOTE(cookieskater2 @ Feb 19 2006, 9:38 A... Feb 19 2006, 01:02 PM
insomniac it takes me to imageshack.
*beats up computer* Feb 19 2006, 12:41 PM
Stephire Oh shit the the shins.<3
I really don't wan... Feb 19 2006, 04:44 PM
artislife90 REMOVE THE MUSIC!
Your code needs work. Feb 19 2006, 05:55 PM
Libertie I don't like the font for the "gun plus g... Feb 19 2006, 09:05 PM
cookieskater2 I think I fixed most of the bugs now other than th... Feb 20 2006, 12:30 AM
toyo loco The blog area is fine and looks better your naviga... Feb 20 2006, 01:27 AM
K1D i like the splash site but the banner has too many... Feb 20 2006, 03:14 AM
ji_cabinx it's really cool! i really like the splash... Feb 20 2006, 06:51 PM
Maestro Wow, the splash page is just great! I like the... Feb 20 2006, 07:10 PM
cookieskater2 I redid it.
Just gotta update a little CSS and it... Feb 20 2006, 10:30 PM
ji_cabinx hmm...it says you've exceeded the daily bandwi... Feb 22 2006, 12:28 AM
cookieskater2 Yeah it happens.
Sorry about that.
I'm gonna... Feb 22 2006, 06:49 AM![]() ![]() |