V-day layout!! |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
V-day layout!! |
Feb 13 2006, 07:09 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() ^_^ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,666 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 4,225 |
I just made a version 3 for my site...just in time for Valentine's day! =) please check it out and let me know.
http://undying-love.org |
|
|
|
![]() |
Feb 18 2006, 06:59 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
:D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 530 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 337,031 |
Ah, ok now I can explain alittle, ok so just add a notice on your site that the layout best works with a 1024x768 resolution, on my computer, it has a higher resolution, so it is messed up, just add the notice and it'll all be good...
|
|
|
|
ji_cabinx V-day layout!! Feb 13 2006, 07:09 PM
guilinger123 Cute... You could center it more, and I can see t... Feb 13 2006, 07:15 PM
ji_cabinx what's wrong with the background color? Feb 13 2006, 07:16 PM
Dragonfly_babe I like it although I think it's missing some... Feb 13 2006, 07:18 PM
guilinger123 Well I mean it doesn't match your content back... Feb 13 2006, 07:18 PM
Sakuya Awww. Cute.
The background color looks fine to me... Feb 13 2006, 07:20 PM
ji_cabinx Mikestah--Thanks! =)
Dragonfly_babe--maybe. lo... Feb 13 2006, 07:20 PM
guilinger123 You don't get me...
Oh well...
It's nice,... Feb 13 2006, 07:26 PM
ji_cabinx lol...thanks? Feb 13 2006, 07:28 PM
swtcherriipie OMG its soooo freggin CUTE loL!!! Feb 13 2006, 07:30 PM
Stephire Awwww.
That's adorable. Feb 13 2006, 07:39 PM
ji_cabinx thank you!!! Feb 13 2006, 07:48 PM
StanleyThePanda It is cute Feb 13 2006, 08:19 PM
artislife90 It should be centered, there is a lot of unnecessa... Feb 13 2006, 09:02 PM
ji_cabinx um...what unnecessary images do you mean? Feb 13 2006, 09:23 PM
Fabio. I really like it, the mood is just adorable. I don... Feb 13 2006, 10:22 PM
ji_cabinx haha...yeah. maybe i do use a bit too much of thos... Feb 13 2006, 11:33 PM
seriouslynikki That picture is so cute.
Awsome site. Feb 16 2006, 07:52 PM
Kenado Awww it's very cute and simple, good job. Feb 18 2006, 06:56 PM
tic tac. AWWW, that's so cute! Simple and organized... Feb 18 2006, 07:12 PM
ji_cabinx thanks! Feb 22 2006, 07:38 PM![]() ![]() |