Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

V-day layout!!
ji_cabinx
post Feb 13 2006, 07:09 PM
Post #1


^_^
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,666
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,225



I just made a version 3 for my site...just in time for Valentine's day! =) please check it out and let me know.

http://undying-love.org
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
ji_cabinx
post Feb 13 2006, 09:23 PM
Post #2


^_^
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,666
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,225



um...what unnecessary images do you mean?
 

Posts in this topic
ji_cabinx   V-day layout!!   Feb 13 2006, 07:09 PM
guilinger123   Cute... You could center it more, and I can see t...   Feb 13 2006, 07:15 PM
ji_cabinx   what's wrong with the background color?   Feb 13 2006, 07:16 PM
Dragonfly_babe   I like it although I think it's missing some...   Feb 13 2006, 07:18 PM
guilinger123   Well I mean it doesn't match your content back...   Feb 13 2006, 07:18 PM
Sakuya   Awww. Cute. The background color looks fine to me...   Feb 13 2006, 07:20 PM
ji_cabinx   Mikestah--Thanks! =) Dragonfly_babe--maybe. lo...   Feb 13 2006, 07:20 PM
guilinger123   You don't get me... Oh well... It's nice,...   Feb 13 2006, 07:26 PM
ji_cabinx   lol...thanks?   Feb 13 2006, 07:28 PM
swtcherriipie   OMG its soooo freggin CUTE loL!!!   Feb 13 2006, 07:30 PM
Stephire   Awwww. That's adorable.   Feb 13 2006, 07:39 PM
ji_cabinx   thank you!!!   Feb 13 2006, 07:48 PM
StanleyThePanda   It is cute   Feb 13 2006, 08:19 PM
artislife90   It should be centered, there is a lot of unnecessa...   Feb 13 2006, 09:02 PM
ji_cabinx   um...what unnecessary images do you mean?   Feb 13 2006, 09:23 PM
Fabio.   I really like it, the mood is just adorable. I don...   Feb 13 2006, 10:22 PM
ji_cabinx   haha...yeah. maybe i do use a bit too much of thos...   Feb 13 2006, 11:33 PM
seriouslynikki   That picture is so cute. Awsome site.   Feb 16 2006, 07:52 PM
Kenado   Awww it's very cute and simple, good job.   Feb 18 2006, 06:56 PM
guilinger123   Ah, ok now I can explain alittle, ok so just add a...   Feb 18 2006, 06:59 PM
tic tac.   AWWW, that's so cute! Simple and organized...   Feb 18 2006, 07:12 PM
ji_cabinx   thanks!   Feb 22 2006, 07:38 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: