kirsten dunst |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
kirsten dunst |
Feb 13 2006, 01:07 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 124 Joined: Feb 2006 Member No: 370,115 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| *Zatanna* |
Feb 13 2006, 03:38 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
It's a hell of a lot better than anything I can do. =) It's lovely. Yada yada, like people have already mentioned, the hair color has a strange tint, but overall I really do think it's nicely done.
|
|
|
|
ickk kirsten dunst Feb 13 2006, 01:07 PM
vogue! The second link doesn't work.
I think that you... Feb 13 2006, 01:10 PM
ickk the second link works for me,
but i'll upload... Feb 13 2006, 01:16 PM
vogue! Mmk well I got scared there hahah.
I would have th... Feb 13 2006, 01:20 PM
ickk ahha okay im fixing the link. Feb 13 2006, 01:21 PM
toyo loco Not bad, but I agree about the hair it comes off k... Feb 13 2006, 01:23 PM
ickk yeah her hair is green... damn i didnt really noti... Feb 13 2006, 01:25 PM
damnDUHMARCO The colours you chose are really dull. I suggest y... Feb 13 2006, 01:43 PM
maryissa She looks pale. I think its becuz of her hair or t... Feb 13 2006, 02:24 PM
skp86 it looks very good =]
but the hair looks weird, bu... Feb 13 2006, 03:37 PM
xbabyboo It`s nice.
Skin a bit pale though Feb 13 2006, 09:50 PM
Jeng her hair is a bit odd in color/like fakeish but ot... Feb 14 2006, 04:39 PM
Gypsy Eyes make the skin a bit warmer, she looks dead. Feb 14 2006, 04:45 PM![]() ![]() |