Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Hilary Duff
PrincessAda
post Feb 12 2006, 04:59 PM
Post #1


the name is ada.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,688
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 334,608



I Haven`t shared any of my work lately.
I`m such a bum.Hahah.
I got bored so I made this.
Yeah I know it`s simple and all.

Anyone have any ideas to improve it?


*Thumbed*
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Dance_like_poetr...
post Feb 12 2006, 06:40 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 170
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 351,851



Yea just bring the two images closer together, the spacing in between is akward. other than that tho good job.
 

Posts in this topic
xbabyboo   Hilary Duff   Feb 12 2006, 04:59 PM
add1cted2f1re   -boring in the middle -normal colors...? BORING...   Feb 12 2006, 05:15 PM
skp86   it's cute. I don't really like it how it...   Feb 12 2006, 05:16 PM
Jeng   fotn doesnt fit well x; or use a figgerent lighter...   Feb 12 2006, 06:05 PM
xbabyboo   Thanks for the suggestions.   Feb 12 2006, 06:37 PM
Dance_like_poetry   Yea just bring the two images closer together, the...   Feb 12 2006, 06:40 PM
xbabyboo   Lol.Thanks   Feb 12 2006, 07:26 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: