Log In · Register

 
Xanga Editor, Fill in what you want and generate code
SteveZz
post Jan 31 2006, 02:21 PM
Post #1


Helper
****

Group: Member
Posts: 220
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 6,673



I have a website that creates a style sheet for xangas. You just fill in colors and background images you would like and press generate.

Xanga Editor
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
YourSuperior
post Feb 2 2006, 07:25 PM
Post #2


;)
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,573
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,124



QUOTE(SteveZz @ Jan 31 2006, 2:21 PM)
I have a website that creates a style sheet for xangas.  You just fill in colors and background images you would like and press generate.

Xanga Editor
*

Thanks alot for posting, this is very helpful. happy.gif
 

Posts in this topic
SteveZz   Xanga Editor   Jan 31 2006, 02:21 PM
fishcake-y   -> Moved to Web Development.   Jan 31 2006, 08:26 PM
Maestro   QUOTE(SteveZz @ Jan 31 2006, 2:21 PM)I have a...   Feb 2 2006, 07:25 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: