Log In · Register

 
Um i dont think anyone ask about this
MikeTeh1337
post Feb 1 2006, 11:01 PM
Post #1


Myspace Helper/Beginner
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 440
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 345,480



Ok I seen alot of people had a black border around their picture.. how do they do that?.. do they make it by their own or do they use codes ?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
MikeTeh1337
post Feb 2 2006, 10:03 AM
Post #2


Myspace Helper/Beginner
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 440
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 345,480



um no.. i was in a hurry.. I'll try that now

//Edit//

I tried it and the picture is still the same.. there wasnt any borders or anything o.O

I guess I'll have to make my own
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: