Log In · Register

 
Changing title
cnh6208
post Jan 31 2006, 03:49 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 367,938



huh.gif There's a topic that's closed that gives the code to change the title that appears in the browser header. But, where does that code go? I can't really locate a place that it looks like it belongs. TIA.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*digital.fragrance*
post Jan 31 2006, 03:51 PM
Post #2





Guest







Put it in your header and leave the quotes.

And there's another topic on it: http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=119924
 

Posts in this topic
cnh6208   Changing title   Jan 31 2006, 03:49 PM
digital.fragrance   <!-- begin code provided by createblog.com...   Jan 31 2006, 03:51 PM
c0cONuTTeR   I bet you a million dollars it goes into Input Hea...   Feb 1 2006, 08:46 AM
digital.fragrance   QUOTE(c0cONuTTeR @ Feb 1 2006, 8:46 AM)I bet ...   Feb 1 2006, 04:22 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: