.Sleek Myspace Profile. MUST CHECK OUT., .dannyuncensored. v3.1 |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
.Sleek Myspace Profile. MUST CHECK OUT., .dannyuncensored. v3.1 |
Jan 23 2006, 02:56 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 4 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 332,171 |
Help me make mine Profile of the new year! :)
Hope to get great feedback took me 5 days of constant labor to give birth to my 3rd div profile. -d http://www.myspace.com/kaplaisay |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 23 2006, 04:42 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 4 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 332,171 |
I tried that intially however due to the complexity and limitations of myspace coding 80 percent of what I did in the linked page didn't work on any brower other then my own (safari) therefore I thought I'd just make a link to where I have complete endless HTML and CSS freedom. It isn't that much of a hassel to click a button to a banner free profile :)
Thanks. -d |
|
|
|
dannyuncensored .Sleek Myspace Profile. MUST CHECK OUT. Jan 23 2006, 02:56 AM
StanleyThePanda The only thing I dont like is that you only have t... Jan 23 2006, 04:24 PM
This Confession really i mean its nothing special
because its just... Jan 23 2006, 07:18 PM![]() ![]() |