Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

once upon a time..., ... Reili went crazy.
talcumpowder
post Jan 21 2006, 11:16 PM
Post #1


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010




Header image for a layout I may or may not code. I'm not sure if I like the image enough. wink.gif I <3 Pokemon, truly and dearly.
For Shauna if I do end up coding it. Haha.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
m.ar.i.a
post Jan 23 2006, 03:57 PM
Post #2


^ignore. read> Maria.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 710
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 323,799



haha. i havent seen pokemon in a LONG time. yu-gi-oh is in now. lol. ;) jk. anyway, i luv the texture and color and everything. looks great!
 

Posts in this topic
fishcake-y   once upon a time...   Jan 21 2006, 11:16 PM
oo1_Lady   thats nice, keep up the good work!   Jan 21 2006, 11:18 PM
xbabyboo   That`s a nice blend!   Jan 21 2006, 11:27 PM
Zatanna   Awww, so cute. =) I love that movie.   Jan 21 2006, 11:39 PM
maryissa   I love the texture or whatever u used.   Jan 21 2006, 11:42 PM
add1cted2f1re   YAY FOR POKEMON!!!!!!...   Jan 22 2006, 01:08 AM
REBELnDISGUISE   QUOTE(add1cted2f1re @ Jan 21 2006, 10:08 PM)Y...   Jan 22 2006, 02:19 AM
skp86   It looks great The only things I would change is ...   Jan 22 2006, 09:40 AM
mizz_americaz   wow, thats really nice   Jan 22 2006, 02:54 PM
Smoogrish   That's just.. awesome.   Jan 22 2006, 07:14 PM
stephinika   yay pokemon! haha i love the images you used a...   Jan 22 2006, 09:32 PM
fishcake-y   Bwahahaha... &yeah.Steffie-person, I think tha...   Jan 22 2006, 09:39 PM
guilinger123   Woah, I saw that movie... Awsome! I love the ...   Jan 22 2006, 10:02 PM
spoon_fork   thats good job.... i like the colors...   Jan 23 2006, 07:16 AM
m.ar.i.a   haha. i havent seen pokemon in a LONG time. yu-gi-...   Jan 23 2006, 03:57 PM
Jeng   thats awesome code it! it will look great awes...   Jan 23 2006, 04:02 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: