Log In · Register

 
Searched but can't find the answer, posting a layout code....
charl3z523
post Jan 14 2006, 03:49 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 281,213



Ok, I've seen in peoples profile they have layout codes posted in a div scrollbar in a blog post. Now when I try to do this it wont post the code in the scrollbar, instead it will have some effects of the layout to the blog post and make it look all ugly. How do I fix this?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
PrincessAda
post Jan 14 2006, 10:38 PM
Post #2


the name is ada.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,688
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 334,608



Your welcome. _smile.gif
 

Posts in this topic
charl3z523   Searched but can't find the answer   Jan 14 2006, 03:49 PM
reverted   uhh, i think you can just put the code inbetween a...   Jan 14 2006, 03:51 PM
xbabyboo   QUOTE<div style="overflow:auto;width:300;h...   Jan 14 2006, 04:57 PM
charl3z523   Thanks =).   Jan 14 2006, 10:29 PM
xbabyboo   Your welcome.   Jan 14 2006, 10:38 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: