Searched but can't find the answer, posting a layout code.... |
Searched but can't find the answer, posting a layout code.... |
Jan 14 2006, 03:49 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 9 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 281,213 |
Ok, I've seen in peoples profile they have layout codes posted in a div scrollbar in a blog post. Now when I try to do this it wont post the code in the scrollbar, instead it will have some effects of the layout to the blog post and make it look all ugly. How do I fix this?
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 14 2006, 03:51 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 139 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 346,534 |
uhh, i think you can just put the code inbetween a textarea tag
<textarea> TEXTCODEHERE </textarea> |
|
|
|
charl3z523 Searched but can't find the answer Jan 14 2006, 03:49 PM
xbabyboo QUOTE<div style="overflow:auto;width:300;h... Jan 14 2006, 04:57 PM
charl3z523 Thanks =). Jan 14 2006, 10:29 PM
xbabyboo Your welcome. Jan 14 2006, 10:38 PM![]() ![]() |